Orchestral Strings Pack - 9.0 [Ableton Live 9] | 2.69 GB
A comprehensive selection of naturally rich and dynamic stringed instruments. Features solo and ensemble violin, viola, cello and double bass, all recorded in their natural positions within the orchestra, complete with a number of articulations.
Ableton Orchestral Strings offers a comprehensive selection of naturally rich and dynamic stringed instruments. Features solo and ensemble violin, viola, cello and double bass, all recorded in their natural positions within the orchestra, complete with a number of articulations.
The Making of Orchestral Strings
Orchestral Strings was created in cooperation with SONiVOX. The samples were recorded using classical players recruited from the Boston Pops, the Boston Ballet Orchestra and the Boston Symphony Orchestra at Futura Productions in Roslindale, Massachusetts, a converted Masonic temple that operates as a state-of-the-art recording facility while preserving the acoustic hallmarks of a nineteenth-century recital hall. SONiVOX chose Futura for its unique acoustic character: The hall is small enough to lend a sense of intimacy, but large enough to accommodate the implied presence of an entire orchestra. Futura"s acoustic signature adds a distinctively authentic flavor to Ableton Orchestral Strings. The sessions were engineered by Emmy Award-winning engineer Antonio Oliart and RIAA award-winning engineer John Bono, with executive producer Jennifer Hruska, who has more than twenty years of experience in the field of soundware development.
• All instruments are meticulously multisampled in a variety of velocities and articulations.
• All instruments are perfectly integrated into Ableton Live"s workflow. Instruments are loaded via Simpler, which is included with Live.
• All instruments take advantage of SmartPriming, Live"s new resource-efficient sample engine, allowing users to work with an impressive number of instruments in their compositions.
• Includes special Rack versions of each instrument, with all articulations switchable via a single macro control in real time for maximum playability.
• Each instrument includes versions for high-quality production and CPU conservation.