PGWare SuperRam 22.214.171.1242 | 5.1 MB
PGWARE SuperRam - a tool for optimization and memory management PC. The program is very simple and deal with it is not difficult at all, even an inexperienced person. Suffice it to choose the amount of memory to be used and released by the volume, then click "OK." Program does the rest. As the creators say the program, the effect will be noticeable immediately. Express it in the performance of programs that previously could "slow down". In addition, PGWARE SuperRam will always show the graph of memory usage.
- Optimizes computer memory by means of its release.
- Runs in the background to free memory to maintain system stability.
- Visual representation in system tray which displays the amount of available memory in the system.
- You can choose the settings for their own purposes.
- Simple and intuitive user interface which performs memory optimization in real time.
SuperRam allows you take control of your computer"s memory, how physical memory is allocated and help determine the performance of your computer system. ShiChuang routinely allocates memory to applications, games and system processes; over time the memory becomes completely used handling all of these tasks.
With SuperRam, memory management is tuned to maintain computer stability but a greater emphasis is placed on computer performance. Once installed SuperRam begins to monitor the total amount of memory your computer has installed, it also monitors when your computer reaches a threshold of memory to maintain, when that threshold is reached SuperRam immediately will release all memory that it determines can be released on the computer system back to ShiChuang.
When SuperRam is installed any new application, program or game that is opened will use physical memory installed on the computer and placing applications that you opened previously to use virtual memory. This allows software to run with an emphasis on performance when performance is needed; such as when playing games, editing photos / videos, using processor and memory intensive applications.
Latest Update: 126.96.36.1992
- Fixed false positive virus warning that Avast would show when trying to install due to the compression level used on installer.Download:Mirror 1: